National and International Conferences, Workshops and Seminars conducted
1. International workshop on weather modification and cloud seeding technologies for rainfall enhancement during 27th – 29th January 2005
2. International Workshop on Weather Modification Technologies-2007
3. International Workshop on Weather Modification Technologies & Symposium on Natural Disaster Management-2008
4. International Workshop and Brainstorming Session on Evaluation of Cloud Seeding Operations in Andhra Pradesh 2004-2008.
5. One Session on Weather Modification under the section Atmospheric Sciences was conducted in the Seventh Annual Meeting of Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS) during the period 5 to 9 July 2010 in Hyderabad
1. National Workshop on Weather Modification Technologies on 5th July 2007.
2. National Workshop on Meteorology in December2007
3. Workshop on Cloud Seeding Programme for Progressive Farmers from All Political Parties [All Party Raithu Sangham ] of Andhra Pradesh in July 2009.
4. Sessions on Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric sciences in Andhra Pradesh Science Congress (APSC) 2010 were conducted during 18-20 November 2010 at JNTU Hyderabad
5. Conducted “Earth Day Celebrations – 2011” on 23rd April 2011 at CEA&WMT, IST, JNTUH
CEA&WMT has organized the following courses during the period:
6. Three-week Refresher course on “Satellite Data Applications in Weather and Climate Change” at UGC Academic Staff College,JNTUH during the period from 18-03-2013 to 10-04-2013
7. Short Term course on “Satellite Data Applications in Earth and Atmospheric Sciences” at UGC Academic Staff College, JNTUH during the period from 06-01-2014 to 11-01-2014.
8. Conducted “Earth Day Celebrations – 2015” on 22nd April 2015 at CEA&WMT, IST, JNTUH
9. One day workshop on Awareness of Climatic change and its implications conducted by CEA&WMT, UGC XI plan in 18th April 2016