|Prof. Bekkam Venkateswara Rao
|Ph.D. Water Resources (1995), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, A.P., India.
|1. Life Member Indian Water Resources Society (IWRS)
2. Life Member Indian Association of Hydrologists (IAH)
3. Life Member Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
4. Life Member Association of Exploration Geophysicists (AEG)
5. Life Member Association of Hydrologists of India (AHI)
6. Life Member Association of Geoscientists for International Development (AGID)
7. Life Member India Meteorological Society (IMS)
8. Member International Water Resources Association (IWRA)
9. Member American Geophysical Union (AGU)
10. Member Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS)
11. Life Member Association of Global Groundwater Scientists (AGGS)
| Center for Water Resources
|Areas of Interest:
His areas of research interest include Ground Water Resources Exploration and Management, Environmental Pollution and Impact Assessment, Hard Rock Hydrology, Siltation and Sustainability of Multipurpose Reservoir projects Weather Modification and Watershed Management. He is referee to several national and International Journals in the fields of Water and Environment.